Thursday, April 21, 2011

Time

Lately, I'm finding time to be a very nefarious little character. There have been points in my life where it felt like I had ALL the time in the world. Time to be and do all the things I wanted to be and all the things I wanted to do. Right now, however, it feels like the hands on the clock are spinning wildly around the circle. This may be my sleep deprivation talking or it could be a reaction to my myriad of April/May deadlines. It could even be the melancholy that sets in as my birthday approaches. Of course it probably is (D) All Of The Above.
Ground Zero - December 2010


Don't get me wrong, I love birthdays and sometimes I don't mind the fast pace of racing to the finish line with regards to deadlines. I'm not exactly sure how to express it only to say time has gotten away from me today. Maybe I'll try catching up with him again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment